The suspected mastermind of last week’s Paris massacre, and some of the other attackers, had exploited the Syrian refugee crisis to slip into France unnoticed, Prime Minister Manuel Valls revealed Friday, the same day the French Senate approved extending the nation’s state of emergency by three months.
It also emerged that Abdelhamid Abaaoud may have even taken part in the attacks on the ground in Paris, as a French security official said a surveillance camera captured the alleged ringleader inside a nearby subway station as the massacre unfolded. Valls also said another person died from the attacks, bringing the total number of dead to 130.
A third body was found after Wednesday’s apartment raid north of Paris that left Abaaoud and his cousin dead, the French prosecutor’s office reported Friday. A police source told Agence France-Presse the cousin, Hasna Aitboulahcen, did not blow herself up, as was previously reported. The suicide bomber was a man, the source said.
Post Continues on www.foxnews.com ...