Voter Fraud: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

Let’s face it. Obama won the election. Just like Putin and Ahmadinejad did theirs. The only difference is that unlike Iranians and Russians, Americans won’t be gathering in the streets to protest their disenfranchisement at the hands of the corrupt Democratic Party machine.

First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he’s gotten another lucky break!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That’s right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County’s 108% of registered voters. That’s not a typo.

In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213.

Post Continues on frontpagemag.com

Posted in 2012 Election, Ethics, Politics Tagged with: ,
519 comments on “Voter Fraud: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County
  1. tug says:

Just prepare for the civil war. Nothing else needs to be said.

2. lrf says:

Why do people in power keep ignoring this BS!? Have they all been bought? It’s time for an uprising by ‘we the people’ who demand to have the truth revealed about this corrupt criminal in our white house!

• deena01 says:

Your answer is yes. As soon as the Supreme Court went Obama’s way. . .I knew the election would too. I think it so sad how many of our Men and Women spilled blood for this Country. . . Just for the illusion of freedom. Makes me sick.

3. cyclemama33 says:

Was there ever any doubt about fraud in these states….too bad we can’t eliminate them from the United States. I hope they are proud of themselves especially when they get the downfall of what they did. It’s bound to come back and bite them in the butts because now that the election is over Bath House Barry has no need for them.

4. free man says:

texas here i come

5. Twitch says:

no surprise here

6. Gary Gatehouse says:

We the people continue to get kicked in the teeth by Obama and his Marxist machine-the Republican leadership runs and hides –what are we to do –WE ARE ON OUR OWN. I say we follow in the footsteps of our founding fathers when they had no recourse but to Revolt!

Gary Gatehouse host Gettin after Lefty Showhttp://theconservativearmyforumreview.podomatic.com/

7. I voted for him to be president of Kenya, I must have pressed tghe wrtong button?

8. gerf says:

Not to mention , how is it possible there were 10000000 fewer votes , then 08, when there were long lines all over the country. more than most have ever seen !!

9. c440th says:

One good thing about this loser commie criminals reelection is that maybe he has a chance to be impeached!

10. Shagnasty1 says:

I could see it happening as I watched the count. I noticed in Ohio and Florida as well as Colorado as totals increased as precincts were reporting. The numbers for Obama rose and those for Romney stayed the same. I know no matter how Democrat or Republican a precinct is no candidate will get 100% of the vote. Tell me again who was tabulating the votes in those computerized voting machines. Couldn’t have been a Spanish company called SCYTL with ties to George Soros could it?

11. I have a problem with the Democrats in Routt County Colorado. Kevin Bennett is a convicted felon there who was president of the Steamboat Springs city council. He harassed me and drove me from my home so that he could take over Princeton Ave and violate the zoning by building extra buildings. When I asked the City to enforce the zoning and development laws they simply refused to do so and they criminally prosecuted me (with no written statement of probable cause) for complaining about Bennett breaking the law in ways that damaged my property.

So then what happened was that a David Engle died in a fire because his neighbor couldn’t save him because his home didn’t have a secondary exit, violating world wide safety standards. That was because officially it was a garage even though it was painted purple, was on ground level and very visible, was a block from the building department, and was rented for years.

So then the City put a new form on their website for ordinance violation complaints, which supposedly can be filed by anyone not just residents and which they claim they will respond to within 72 hours. There is no charge. So I faxed in the form and attached the online records from Routt County Assessors office for Kevin Bennett’s property at 701 Princeton showing that the square feet of the two accessory buildings shown on line are more than 30% of the square feet of the primary residence shown on line. There were other stricter laws in 2000 before they watered them down in 2002. Anyway, they just didn’t process the form and when I called to find out why they hung up on me.

Do you know anyone who will fill out the complaint form using the assessor’s records and fax it in and then report whether they process it or not?

12. Josephine says:

Holy cow…I live in Lucas County, right north of Wood County. How much you want to bet there’s fraud here too? >.<

13. Patriotliz says:

So it really doesn’t matter what message the Republicans campaign on–e.g., preserviing the CONSTITUTION, because by hook or by crook, the communists will win anyhow. Maybe that’s why Obama was so complacent in that first debate–he knew it really didn’t matter, he knew the fix was in thanks to his thugs rigging the voting system. Maybe we DO need international poll watchers–well, maybe not, since they are all from socialistic/totalitarian countries anyhow who are biased in favor of Obama IL DUCE. So WHO will liberate our country from this isurgency and communist takeover? This is the SECOND time in my adult life I am not proud of my country. And to all you veterans who fought those wars against totalitarianism, thank you for your service but the communists won anyhow. It was all for naught thanks to the superb propaganda and brainwashing by the Socialist Democrats.

14. texaschar says:

I did not have to read this to know there was voter fraud, he has too many people catering to all his whims