Obama: 'People Shouldn't be Allowed to Own Guns'

A fellow professor with Barack Obama at the University of Chicago in the 1990s told radio host Laura Ingraham last week that the man who would become president once insisted, “People shouldn’t be allowed to own guns.”

That professor was John Lott, already known then as a leading gun-rights advocate and now author of several books, including “More Guns, Less Crime” and “Freedomnomics.”

“I knew Obama at the University of Chicago,” Lott told Ingraham. “We both taught there at the same time for about four years, and I talked to him about guns. I know what his views are on that.

“The first time I ever met him, I went, introduced myself, he said, ‘Oh, you’re the gun guy,’” Lott recalled. “He said to me, ‘I don’t believe people should be able to own guns.’”

Post Continues on www.wnd.com

Posted in 2nd Amendment Tagged with:
288 comments on “Obama: 'People Shouldn't be Allowed to Own Guns'
  1. Dick Grace says:

Some of us were not blindsided

2. Crashaxe says:

I stopped going to the link at the bottom of the page to WMD because of the add that pops up that you can’t close without going to the add site.

3. e1313ruth says:

Obama should lead by example and disarm all of his bodyguards thereby proving it is safer without guns….I can hardly wait!!!!! If he doesn’t have the courage to do this how could he ask the American people to do it….???

4. Dont blame me, I voted for Ron Paul.

5. Schnitzelschitzen says:

This unknown so-called president should not be allowed to be president and commander in chief of Our Armed Forces. He is a pot smoking unknown who has lied his way into Our White House and has his hands on Our neuclear trigger. obama is the wrong man to tell Us that We should not be allowed to own guns. Because of the weakness and lack of or even intentional lack of leadership by our Congress and Senate, it is more necessary now than ever for We The People to own guns.

6. AmericanFirst says:

Sometimes I pray that I don’t see his face or hear his name in a single day….why does he have to show his ugly face every single day and night. I guess he has to keep the 50 % of his voters in line and make them feel important that they know this sleaze ball. These are the people that shouldn’t own guns.

7. Kara says:

This is 1 of the many, many problems with this president. I can’t believe how many people will vote for him. 1 vote for Obama 1 too many

8. skip says:

its all part of the take over, AND GUESS WHAT ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !! THESE A, H, ‘S WILL NEVER STOP REAL American’s FROM OWNING A GUN!!! WE WILL FIGHT BACK. AND THAT MORON WILL SOON FIND OUT. THERE ARE THOSE WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM, AND THE FIRST WEAPON TO MANS HANDS WAS A CLUB !!

9. Martin says:

The easiest way to make us slaves is to disarm everyone

10. Chuck says:

disqus u suck too!

11. davea says:

Whaaaat? And this guy is supposed to be an instructor in Constitutional Law?????

12. Opie says:

Is this bit of information any surprise to intelligent Americans. I think we all see through Obamas smoke screen of “BS”.

13. giley1 says:

Reasons for Obama not qualifying to be president could written and cover as many pages as a there are in a dictionary. Fist of all. we still don’t know who he really is. He childhood is full of mysteries and his college days, well, records are sealed.

14. Liberty1941 says:

Anyone who does not support our Constitutions 2nd Amendment, or any of the original Amendments, is not a U.S. citizen, and their Rights should be revoked. You can not swear an Oath of Allegiance, properly and sincerely, if you do not support our Founding Documents. Time to stop playing games with the fools of this nation.

15. Don Ror says:

That’s what most criminals say so only criminals have gun and Socialist/Communists want everyone disarmed so they are easier to subjugate.

If you examine just about any governmental or business operation, you will see blacks make a total mess of things.